Date: 25th June 2020
Version Number: 22.214.171.124517
We've Just released an update for Designer Pro+. The program should let you know on startup that an update is available, or go to Help > Check for Updates.
High DPI Support
Designer Pro+ will now look sharp and correct on high DPI screens, or more specifically for those who have the Windows Scaling factor turned up. This is typically found on laptops and large resolution monitors such as 4K.
Xara will detect the scaling of Windows and automatically do this for you.
Revert Options to Default
Xara will keep your settings and options when updating between minor versions (e.g. when updating from version 20.0 to 20.1). If you wish to reset back to the default settings, you can now do so in the Options dialog, under Tune-Ups.
We've made some further improvements to the new Supersite navigation bar options. The checkbox has been updated and will now both enable or disable the top download bar and the bottom navigation bar.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed Web Export Options help button topic location
- Fixed an issue which caused links to not work properly in SmartLayouts (Photo Panels)
- Fixed an error when updating Table of Contents to include page numbers
- Fixed an issue that caused a presentation to move to the next slide after highlighting some text
- Fixed an issue which caused alt. rainbow fills to not display correctly
- Fixed a crash when importing certain RAW files