Date: 5th August 2020
Version Number: 22.214.171.124767
We've Just released an update for Designer Pro+. The program should let you know on startup that an update is available, or go to Help > Check for Updates.
Table of Content (TOC) Improvements
The TOC has been improved to incorporate our recent changes with tab leaders. Now you can apply and control the tab leaders in your TOC from the properties panel..
After adding page numbers, you can set the tab characters for up to 3 levels and their spacing between the characters. Any level after 3 will inherit the values of the 3rd level. You can also finely control the tab characters from the Tab Leaders dialog or Advanced Text toolbar.
For more information please see the TOC Article here.
Previously, after the 14 day trial, you were not able to open or use Designer Pro+. We've now added a demo mode for when trials have expired or for free users. In the demo mode you won't be able to export or save your documents, but you can still try out and use most of features of Designer Pro+
We've added a number of fixes and reliability improvements to our tables, and now included the ability to tab and shift + tab between cells. If you reach the end of the last row and press tab, a new row is inserted below also.
Bug fixes and improvements
- Fixed an issue which caused the upgrade button to not scale properly with large resolution / DPI screens
- Fixed an issue which caused words in the Bitmap Tracer dialog to be truncated
- Improved performance when importing PDF's with certain clipping paths
- Certain dialog text have been improved for high DPI screens
- Fixed an issue which caused rotate / scale handles to be missing for upright photos
- Fixed an issue which caused images with pop-up applied to be opened directly
- Fixed an issue which caused CMYK color editor fields to be mis-aligned
- Fixed an issue which caused the data input field to be re-positioned after a text style update
- Fixed an issue which caused the window to not restore maximised on a 4K screen.